If I was an egg!

 If I want to describe myself like a food, it would an egg for many reasons. 

First of all, an egg is like a human. it is a chicken who give him birth like me it is my mother who gives me birth I am not shy, and I like to move a lot. Like an egg which move when we boiled it or when we fried it, I like to dance or to do something. 

Also, I am strong, I can change to survive in the nature. For example, I can be kind shy with sensible, honest and respectful people, and be mean with disrespectful and dishonest people.

I AM A BEAUTIFUL AND FILMSY EGG 


 To end, you cannot know really if an egg is good or not until you broke it. I smile every time because I do not want people see me  sad or broke, but I cry the night in my bed before sleeping.

A BOILED EGG
FRIED EGG



Comments